ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Small Schools´ Cup
For Schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 7. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 82
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 13th March 2017 at 14:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 8th April 2017.
- Shipston High SchoolMID & SOUTH WARWICKSHIRE vEaton Bank AcademyMACCLESFIELD & DISTRICT
- Cranborne Middle SchoolPOOLE & EAST DORSET vSt Ives SchoolWEST CORNWALLorLooe Community AcademyWEST CORNWALL
- Newminster Middle SchoolEAST NORTHUMBERLAND vBury Grammar School BoysBURY METRO
- South Nottinghamshire AcademySOUTH NOTTS vKing Edward VI AcademyCOASTAL & WOLDS
- Spires AcademyCANTERBURY ST AUGUSTINES vBuckswood SchoolSOUTH EAST SUSSEX
- AKS LythamBLACKPOOL FYLDE & WYRE vSt Bede´s CollegeMANCHESTER
- Greneway SchoolNORTH HERTFORDSHIRE vArchbishop Sancroft CofE High SchoolSOUTH NORFOLK
- Ferndown Middle School
- Ferndown Middle SchoolPOOLE & EAST DORSETFT5 - 0.Bedales SchoolHAVANT & DISTRICT
- Wesley Hayward. HT1 - 0
- Edison Hou, Alfie Phillips, Jude Watson, Connor Dunesby Bent. FT5 - 0
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.