ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Small Schools´ Cup
For Schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 7. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 82
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Wednesday 12th April 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 29th April 2017.
- Buckswood SchoolSOUTH EAST SUSSEX vGreneway SchoolNORTH HERTFORDSHIRE
- Eaton Bank AcademyMACCLESFIELD & DISTRICT vSouth Nottinghamshire AcademySOUTH NOTTS
- Cranborne Middle SchoolPOOLE & EAST DORSET vFerndown Middle SchoolPOOLE & EAST DORSET
- St Bede´s CollegeMANCHESTER vNewminster Middle SchoolEAST NORTHUMBERLANDorBury Grammar School BoysBURY METRO
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.