ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Small Schools´ Trophy
For schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 9. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 109
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 12th December 2016 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 14th January 2017.
- Skegness Grammar School
- Skegness Grammar SchoolCOASTAL & WOLDSAET2 - 3.Winterton Community AcademySCUNTHORPE
- ?. HT1 - 0
- ?. FT2 - 2Lucas Sheriff, Ethan Taylor.
- AET2 - 3Adam Watson.
- The Causeway School
- The Causeway SchoolSOUTH EAST SUSSEXFT2 - 1.Repton SchoolDERBY & DISTRICT
- Blaize Hardy. HT1 - 1?.
- Leo Baccino. FT2 - 1
- Sir John Colfox Academy
- Sir John Colfox AcademySOUTH & WEST DORSETFT3 - 8.St Bernard´s Catholic Grammar SchoolSLOUGH
- ?. HT1 - 4?, ?, ?, ?.
- ?, ?. FT3 - 8?, ?, ?, ?.
- Our Ladys RC High School
- Our Ladys RC High SchoolMANCHESTERFT1 - 4.Bury Grammar School BoysBURY METRO
- ?. HT1 - 1?.
- FT1 - 4?, ?, ?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.