ESFA Boys Under 16 Premier League Schools’ Cup
A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 11 Only
Number of rounds: 10
Teams entered: 527
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 23rd January 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 4th February 2017.
- West Hill School
- West Hill SchoolTAMESIDEFT3 - 2.Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKIN
- Neild. HT1 - 1?.
- Muir, Muir. FT3 - 2?.
- Cardinal Hume Catholic School
- Cardinal Hume Catholic SchoolGATESHEADFT3 - 1.Cardinal Heenan Catholic Sports CollegeLIVERPOOL
- HT0 - 0
- Joe Arnott, Andrew Burn, Joe Arnott. FT3 - 1?.
- Shoreham Academy
- Shoreham AcademyWORTHING & DISTRICT SPORTS ASSOCIATIONAET1 - 0.Harlington Upper SchoolSOUTH BEDFORDSHIRE
- HT0 - 0
- FT0 - 0
- Drew Matthews. AET1 - 0
- The Windsor Boys´ School
- The Windsor Boys´ SchoolSLOUGHFT2 - 1.Hounsdown SchoolSOUTHAMPTON
- Jack Hall. HT1 - 0
- Louis Maggs. FT2 - 1?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.